Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cobalt shoes

I fell in love with the color cobalt after my husband bought me a dress in that color.  It wasn't until after Christmas that I learned he bought me the dress because my engagement ring hadn't arrived and he didn't have a present for me.  His intent was to take me out for New Year's in my new dress and propose to me then, but his plan was foiled because the ring still wasn't ready from the manufacturers.  In the end it really didn't matter because I said yes!

Now that it is my favorite color I have tons of clothing with the color and now I need some matching shoes!  I found some flats before but I didn't order then because I was trying to be a good girl and not shop....pft!  I should have just bought them because then I wouldn't be on this silly hunt looking for a pair of cobalt shoes!

In my hunt for cobalt shoes I found all of these lovely things:

Dorothy Perkins shoulder bag

Dorothy Perkins shoulder bag (see more shoulder hand bags)

Oasis skirt

Oasis skirt (see more knee length pleated skirts)

TopShop scarve

TopShop scarve (see more jersey scarves)

Mini skirt

Mini skirt (see more bandage mini skirts)

Dress

Dress (see more strapless cocktail dresses)

TopShop skirt

TopShop skirt (see more pencil skirts)

White House Black Market top

White House Black Market top (see more knit tank tops)

better when we're together maxi curvy plus dress in cobalt

better when we're together maxi curvy plus dress in cobalt (clipped to polyvore.com)

Dorothy Perkins dress

Dorothy Perkins dress (see more pleated dresses)

Glamorous Plain Playsuit

Glamorous Plain Playsuit (clipped to polyvore.com)

Skirt

Skirt (see more gathered skirts)

Michael Kors cardigan

Michael Kors cardigan (see more short tops)

Exclusive for intermix

Exclusive for intermix (clipped to polyvore.com)

Trina Turk dress

Trina Turk dress (see more cocktail dresses)

No comments: