Translate

Monday, January 9, 2012

Get Your Motor Running!

It's not even the middle of January and I'm already dipping in to my clothing budget...crazy, huh!  What can I say??

Last year I had my eye on this skirt, it's just so fun and cute with tiny cars and tools all over the fabric.  I wanted the skirt but I decided to hold off and wait.  Threadcase just had their New Year's sale so I decided I should get it since I still loved it and it was on sale(!!!).

When my package arrived I opened it to find this lovely hand written note.  I smiled as I read it to myself.
I do love my new skirt!

The baby thought it looked too clean and could use a little banana on it.

These boot are water proof and the have great traction.

Shirt: Splendid (similar), Belt: Forever 21 (similar), Skirt: Threadcase, Shoes: Timberland







Last budget update (N/A):

Spent: $26.69

Remaining: $773.31

No comments: