Translate

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

fawn & flora



 I'm a reader of Wonder Forest and recently Dana announced the launching of a new store called fawn & flora.  As soon as she made the announcement I headed over there to see all the cute creative supplies.  I ordered something for my friend (cupcake liners) and I ordered some stuff for me (fabric tape and tissue tape).  


I received part of my order last week and I'm waiting for the other part of my order to arrive sometime soon.  I can't wait to use my decorative tape for some upcoming projects!!! 


I love getting personal notes with my orders!  Even though it's something I ordered I feel like it's a gift from a friend.  

1 comment:

JustLovelyThings said...

thanks so much for sharing this!! xo
heather (the other 1/2 of fawn & flora)