Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal on Craftsy!!!!

Have you heard of Craftsy yet?  If you haven't, it's an awesome website that offers online craft classes.  Craftsy also has a store that offers patterns made by independent pattern makers.  The classes that Craftsy offers are amazing, you can post questions and get help from the instructors plus your access to the class never expires....so that means that you can review your lessons as many times as you want, whenever you want!

For months I waited to take a local class 2 hour class on how to sew with knits, every time a new class calendar was released, the class would be full by the time I called.  Luckily for me, Craftsy recently created a class about Sewing with Knits (I was able to enroll for half the price I would have paid locally).  I haven't started any of the projects yet, but I have watched all the videos and I am excited to get started on my first project.

I also enrolled in the Beginning Serger Class so I can learn how to work all the features of my serger.  I plan on taking a few other classes for knitting and baking so I will be enrolling during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (11/23/12-11/26/12), when all their classes will be offered for $19.99 or less!!  To take advantage of the sale and to take a look at all the classes they have to offer, you can click the image below.  Happy Crafting!!!!

Online Sewing Class

No comments: