Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Run and Play Pattern Remix

I adore Project Runway, it's one of the few shows that my husband actually likes to watch with me.  I find it funny when he critiques the designers, "That's hideous, gross."  We both have very different tastes.

While reading one of the blogs I follow I discovered Project Run and Play, I thought it was a cute idea, especially because I need to start sewing things for my little man (I feel so bad that I haven't made him any clothes like I had hoped to do).  This "season" on Project Run and Play they are hosting audience contests, so the folks at home can sew along and win prizes.  For week 1 the challenge is pattern remix, here is the original pattern:



My remix:










1 comment:

Simplesimonandco said...

I love what you did with the remix!!!