Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

What's a girl to do?

I have become obsessed with the emerald/hunter/dark green color that I first saw at Zara.  I can't get enough of it and I just bought some velour fabric from JoAnn's that was half off.  Now comes the tough part....what to do with it....


I love skirts because they help hide my mommy pounds so I'm definitely going to make a skirt, but I can't decide on the style.  I could just make it like the skirt I bought myself for my birthday:

Skirt

Skirt (see more velvet skirts)

Or I could make a skirt like one of these:

Rachel Antonoff skirt

Rachel Antonoff skirt (see more velvet skirts)

Vivienne Westwood Red Label mini skirt

Vivienne Westwood Red Label mini skirt (see more mini skirts)

Vivienne Westwood mini skirt

Vivienne Westwood mini skirt (see more costume skirts)

RED Valentino skirt

RED Valentino skirt (see more gathered skirts)

Mini skirt

Mini skirt (see more pleated mini skirts)

Any suggestions or votes?

No comments: