Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The sun in my eyes and the wind in my hair



Is this what the Phantom was talking about when he said, "..the garish light of day"?

Top: Target, Skirt: Target, Belt: Forever21 (similar), Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar)

This last picture is the reason why I need a tripod...I love my husband but we have VERY different ideas of what outfit post pictures should look like (I don't really stand like the leaning tower, I promise!).  To say we had inclement weather this past weekend is an understatement.  The freezing wind and off and on rain has been plaguing the SF Bay Area for the last week.  Warm weather where are you? 

Anyway, I love this outfit!  I'm really starting to embrace more vibrant colors in my wardrobe, although I don't think I could ever go back to wearing neon.  My late 80s completely neon clothes my Mom made me wear really killed it for me, thanks Mom.  As an adult I can only take neon bright colors in small doses.  




Last budget update (March):

Spent: $218.00

Remaining: $582.00

No comments: