Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1 Down, 29 To Go!

Wooohooo, one thing checked off my list!  I finally made lasagna...ok, I made lasagna cupcakes.  That still counts, right??


I pinned this recipe a while back and I looked for wonton wrappers forever.  I tried Safeway, Lucky's, and Trader Joe's (almost everywhere except Ranch 99, which should have been the first place to look...lol!).  I finally found wonton wrappers in the produce section of Safeway.  The brand I found is organic and they are already cut in a circle so that eliminated one step of the recipe.  The receipe was easy and it wouldn't have taken very long to make if I had left the meat out to defrost while I was at work.  Oh well, next time I'll remember to do that.

If you want to see my other pinned recipes, you can follow my on pinterest:  Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: