Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nik's Birthday Bunting and New Store Item


For the birthday party I made a bunting and painted "Happy Birthday!" on it using fabric paint. My original idea was to cut out small monsters and glue them to the bunting flags and paint on them, however in order to make that work the letters would need to be very small. I figured it would be best just to make a birthday bunting without monsters instead of trying to make my original idea with tiny unreadable letters.


Making the bunting was fun and after I finished Nik's birthday bunting I started making a few more for gifts and for our house when I thought to myself, "This is so much fun!  I really enjoy making these." 

So, if you're interested in a custom bunting please contact me at happilybyash (at) gmail (dot ) com.  Bunting prices will start at $15 (depending on the fabric and size) and I will also be creating a listing for my Etsy store sometime in the future, most likely once I finish the ones I'm currently making...I'll be sure to announce when the listing is up.



1 comment:

melissa blake said...

i love those colors...happy birthday! xoxo