Translate

Friday, April 13, 2012

Quick and Easy Hairstyle Ideas

I'm anxious for this weekend because it's going to be busy (Saturday we have family pictures and a baby shower and on Sunday we're going to a friend's birthday party), and I just want to get it over and done with! 

I've been thinking a lot about our upcoming family pictures because they will be the first pictures we have taken together (meaning both parents in the shot with baby) and I want them to be cute.  I mean, who doesn't want to have cute family pictures?

In order to achieve cuteness I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair so I don't look like a hot mess.  In high school I styled my hair with ease daily and then I got lazy in college and I stopped.  I just kinda forgot how I used to style my hair and now I am looking for style inspiration for our family pictures.  Last Friday I attempted to play with my hair and work out some styles but it was hard to do when I was also trying to keep my son from creating mayhem.

Since my attempt to practice failed, I decided to search for a few quick and easy hairstyle ideas.  Here is what I found:



















I just realized a lot of these have braids...

No comments: