Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our Family Pictures

We took some family pictures with Marc from On The Marc Photo this past weekend and there was only a few that I liked that had me in them...most of them had my bangs in my eyes or I was making a funny face (I could kick myself!).

I made a bunting that said "family" but the wind ruined most of the pictures we took with the banner.  In some of the pictures you can see the bunting laying on the picnic blanket.

The picnic basket came from Bed Bath & Beyond and I found the picnic blanket at Turkish Towel on Etsy.  I was thrilled when I got the blanket because it was exactly what I was looking for and it was an amazing price!

Here's the best of the bunch (you may notice I didn't get around to doing my hair...I know, I fail):











1 comment:

Lisa Wooten said...

Veery nice blog you have here