Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Colorful

A few weeks ago I went to my closet in the morning and I felt like wearing something bright and cheery since it looked like it was a beautiful day.  When I opened my closet I was greeted with tons of black, brown and navy clothes.  I asked myself, " Who am I? I don't know. I guess I have a lot of things to ponder."  (ok, I just quoted Zoolander...but I had the same thoughts)

I vowed then that if I bought something it had to be light and/or colorful...no more dark colors....and then I did the laundry when I came home so I could wear my new top!

I bought these sandals for our Disneyland trip and they saved my feet!  I love B.O.C. and Born shoes, they're sooo comfy.



Top: TJ Maxx (similar), Skirt: Anthropologie (similar style), Shoes: B.O.C. (via TJ Maxx)

Last budget update (June):
Spent: $474.85
Remaining: $282.16

Next year I'm going to be a bit more realistic with my clothing budget. $800 for an entire year is not enough for a clothes lover after having a baby...nope, not at all.

No comments: