Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project of the Moment - Spiderman

During one of my frequent visits to JoAnn's I ran across some Spiderman fabric and I thought it would make a cute outfit for my cousin's little boy (for as long as I can remember my cousin has collected all things related to Spiderman).  I didn't really know what I was going to make with the fabric so I bought a yard and kept it in my stash.

After thinking about all the possible uses for the Spiderman fabric I decided to make shorts and a hat.  I used  a scrap of red fabric (I had bought for a different project) to make the reversible side of the bucket hat as well as accent strips for the inside pockets on the shorts (recognize the inside or outside pocket pants pattern?).  I really love the little pockets!  Although I'm not sure what an 18 month old will put into them....







I was thrilled with the outcome of the shorts and the hat, I hope my cousin's little guy will love them. 

2 comments:

janet said...

you are sooo creative and sweet!!!! Love your blog :)


Follow each other???
ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 ending Sept 30th. Enter on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/13/

danielle faith said...

I have to say that you did a really clever thing there with the hat. I like how it matches!!!




xxx, DANIELLE FAITH