Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Where do I start?


Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged and there are so many things that I have made while I've been away.  I hadn't intended to stay away this long...the holidays and life just kept me away from the computer.

Let me catch you up to speed on what I've been sewing...around the holidays I sewed a bazillion Recess Raglan shirts for my son and he now has enough long sleeve tops for this winter and next!  I also acquired quite a few new patterns and I've been zipping through them and crossing them off my sewing list.  And before I forget, I have been mixing patterns and making alteration on the stuff I sew for me.

I hate to write a post and leave you without any pictures, so here are half the Recess Raglan shirts I created in my blogging absences.  You can read my original pattern review here.


My little photobomber!



Thanks for reading!!!  See ya all next time!!!

No comments: