Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!



It's been 9 years since our first kiss which marked the beginning of the end of life as we knew it.  As you remember I told you what led up to that moment.   My husband claims that the first kiss was a result of a miscommunication...he thought I was going to kiss him, but I wasn't, I was going in for a hug when I dropped him off and he was getting out of my car.  I guess it doesn't really matter how it happened because it was inevitable since we both liked each other.


I really can't believe it's been 9 years, it feels like a lifetime ago when we were young and crazy.  We'd make trips between the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles to visit each other.  The drive always took too long and the weekend visits were never long enough.  I prayed for the day when I'd never have to leave him again and we could stay together forever. 


I'm so happy we found each other and I thank God everyday for our awesome little baby, Nik.


For my husband's anniversary present I did something a little different...I got my hair and make-up done and I had professional pictures taken.  I really loved the whimsical style of Alloria Winter Photography and I'm so glad that I took the pictures because my husband loves them!  Rhiannon is an amazing photographer as you can see.  If you ever get to work with her tell her I said, "Hello!"



4 comments:

TJ said...

oh gosh, this post is absolutely precious! what a great way to remember that special moment in both of your lives. and you are absolutely gorgeous! i'm sure rhiannon is very talented!!!
xo TJ

Andrea D. said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! The photo idea sounds genius...and you look stunning in that picture. I'm sure your husband was pretty pumped about his gift :)

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Ashley Peric said...

Thank you so much :)

Ashley Peric said...

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! He did REALLY love his gift. He's now using those pictures for his wallpapers and backgrounds. :)