Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

Just checking in...

It's been a while since I posted anything on the blog, or at least it feels like that.  I had zero drive to do any sewing or crafting over the holidays.  In fact, I didn't get the itch to make something until this week.  That's a long dry spell of sewing and crafting!  I didn't take a break because I was out of ideas, instead it was due to an unpleasant first trimester.  I was praying that my second pregnancy would be easier and I wouldn't have the bad morning sickness...oh well, third times a charm, right?  Just kidding!

I am working on a few things to share with you but I probably won't have them finished anytime soon.  One of the projects I am working on is creating a printable pattern for velour toddler skirt I made...I'm nearly done with the pattern generating...I just need to write out the instructions.  I'm pretty excited to share the pattern with you all.  I know winter is almost over but the pattern can also be used to make summertime cotton skirts!  So stay tuned and I'll be back sharing again!

   

No comments: