Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Diaper Cover Pattern Round Up


I made a diaper cover to match the little top/dress that I made for the baby.  I used a pattern that I already had and I found the pattern instructions extremely difficult!  The pattern required a lining fabric and an outer fabric and everything was going well until I got to the instructions on how to sew the top of the diaper cover together.  I read the directions and so did my husband and neither one of us understood what they were trying to explain.  Finally I decided I would *try* to sew it how I thought the instructions wanted me to and it turned out to be a horrible mess!!!  I ended up sewing it the way I thought would be easier.

I do like the way the diaper cover came out but I wanted to find a pattern without the lining so I searched and found a whole bunch of wonderful FREE diaper cover patterns and tutorials.  You can click on the name of the blog below to be taken to their tutorial:
  1. Prudent Baby
  2. Hustle Mama
  3. Made
  4. Sew Much Ado
  5. See Kate Sew
I just might have to make one of each of these patterns, they are all so darn cute!!!

No comments: