Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easing back into sewing (M6309 pattern review)...and baby news


Back View (I forgot to re-distribute the gather after I sewed the size tag...oops!)

It's been a while since I sewed anything and I wanted a quick project to get me going again so I decided to try this cute little pattern.  It was so easy that I could have made this without a pattern but I was nervous making something for an infant so I bought the pattern.
                                                                             Source: mccallpattern.mccall.com via Ashley on Pinterest


If I had no distractions, I think I could finish this project in 2 hours max. I really can't wait to see how this is going to look on the baby!  I'm also working on a coordinating diaper cover but I'm not using the designs from this pattern.  My husband made a remark that he didn't really like the "bloomer" style.
Front View
BTW, did I mention we found out we're having a girl!!!!!  

No comments: