Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

KCW Spring 2013 Day 4

#kidsclothesweek #kcwspring2013 #sewing #distractions
You can find the pattern for this dress here.

I sewed the bodice for the dress on Wednesday and I gathered and attached the skirt today.  I still have to hem the dress and add in the snap tape, but that should be quick.  I really shouldn't have done any work today because I've been in pain throughout the day.

I really like the pattern and the assembly directions of this dress.  I did have a little problem when I was sewing the bodice to the skirt, I didn't catch the lining so I had to add a second row of stitches. 

I had planned to 3 projects made from knit but I haven't cut out the fabric or the patterns so I don't know if I'll get to complete all the projects I planned.  Even if I don't get to all the projects I had planned, this week has been great because I've been busting my stash!  I'm not sure why, but it's a great feeling to use supplies from my stash (I've had this fabric for a year or a little more...eek!).  :)   

No comments: