Today I felt much better and I may have exceeded an hour but that was mainly due to me changing the thread and settings on my serger. I cut out the pattern (M6495) for the muscle tees and cut out fabric for two tanks, although I'm not sure how I feel about the second fabric choice. I used my serger for the shoulder seams and the side seams on one of the tanks. I also realized that I don't own black rib knit for the neck bands...boo! I guess I'll have to go buy some black rib knit this weekend.
I managed to hem the geranium dress and I asked my husband to put in the snaps for me. It turns out that the snap tape I bought was packaged incorrectly and it only included one side of the snap tape (face palm).