Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

KCW Spring 2013 Day 6 and Day 7

On Saturday I ran a few errands and I think I overexerted myself, by the time we came home and I had zero drive to sew.  I did change the thread in my coverstitch machine and buy/wash the black rib knit that I needed, but that was all I accomplished on Saturday.

I had lost all will to do anything on Sunday.  I cut the neck band and attached it to the 2 tanks but I didn't sew the hem or the sleeves yet.  I will probably have to go back and stitch down the excess part of the neck band...I wasn't too happy with the outcome, it looks gathered a little in some parts (especially on the striped tank)...not cool on a boys tank!  Maybe tonight I can make a little progress on the tanks.

p.s. I'm in the home stretch!  My last trimester!!! Woohoo!

#kcwspring2013 #kidsclothesweek #sewing #distractions

No comments: