Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Project of the Moment - Simple Spring Toddler Skirt

I was thinking of a "Thank you" gift for someone and while I was brainstorming I came up with the idea of a cute little skirt with heart shaped pockets.  I know this design isn't ground breaking but I thought it was super cute, so I had to share my creation.


I used yellow and white seersucker for the skirt and red and white seersucker for the pockets.  I made the pockets double sided and sewed them on the skirt and left enough room at the top for little hands.  In retrospect I think these pockets might be too small but I was afraid of making them bigger and overwhelming the skirt.

I hope my friend's daughter enjoys the skirt!



I am also nesting up a storm!  This blanket was a quick sew with my new binding foot.  

No comments: