Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Baby Peasant Blouse - Tie Dye Diva Pattern Review

I bought this pattern before my daughter was born and I had ever intention of sewing it before she was born but life got in the way...don't you hate it when that happens?!?


The pattern doesn't have a lot of pieces and if you've sewn a peasant blouse before then it's really a piece of cake to sew.  The instructions come with multiple options and to be honest it was a little confusing for me to have to flip back and forth and refer to the different directions.  I opted for the easiest way for me and that was making a casing for the neck and the sleeves and inserting the elastic.  For my next shirt I plan to try using bias tape for the casing.


Next time I think I'm going to make the hem out of a different fabric.  I love the idea of mixing prints or color blocking.


Overall this is a great pattern and definitely a staple for your pattern collection with it's various options and sizes!  I can't wait to sew another one in a print fabric, the options are endless.    

No comments: