Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

Last weekend's high and low

By the looks of this post title you'd think I was going to give you the weekend weather forecast, but I'm not!  Instead, I'm showing you what I wore during our summer like weekend we just had here in the Bay Area.

I really love the high-low hem style and when a new Francesca's store opened up near me (of course I had to check it out) I found this cute skirt (in my favorite color!) as well as the dress I wore in our family pictures.  If I have time I might just make a skirt using this skirt as my pattern, of course I should probably finish the winter skirt I started making for myself a few months ago.

My outfit was pretty basic, just a plain tee and my pretty skirt and the sandals I had to buy one day while shopping because my heels were creating blisters.  I think for vertically challenged people like me you really need to wear heels (which is why I own a million pairs of heels), but most days I wear flat shoes.



Top: Target, Skirt: Francesca's (similar), Shoes: Nine West via Ross (similar)



Last budget update (April):
Spent: $366.75
Remaining: $433.25

No comments: